Dear St. Jane de Chantal residents, family members, and caregivers,
By now you have heard about the current outbreak of COVID-19, commonly known as Coronavirus. In consultation with other health care providers in the Lincoln and Omaha areas as well as local and federal government agencies, we have been monitoring the situation and making adjustments to our normal operations to minimize the spread of disease. We appreciate your patience as these adjustments been implemented and want to reiterate that the care and safety of our residents is, and will always be, our top priority.
There are currently no confirmed or suspected cases of COVID-19 at St. Jane de Chantal. In an abundance of caution, we will be implementing changes to our visitation policy to protect our vulnerable resident population.
Effective Friday, July 3, 2020, the following visitor guidelines will take effect (applies to St. Jane de Chantal residents/patients only):
- Two visitors will be allowed
- Visitors may be onsite Tuesdays and Fridays (through the month of July)
- Visits will be allowed at designated, 30 minute increments
- Visitors are required to remain outside the facility
- Visits must be scheduled through the unit secretaries
- Visitors will be screened and monitored by St. Jane staff
- Visitors are required to leave the facility promptly at the end of their 30 minutes of allocated time
- Violators will not be allowed to visit
We have been in contact with our families and will continue to make ourselves available for any questions or concerns you may have. You are welcome to reach out to Melody Gagner, Administrator Long Term Care Services during regular business hours at (402) 413-3606 or after business hours at (402) 980-6998.