Dear St. Jane de Chantal residents, family members and caregivers,
COVID-19 continues to impact our community. We are continuing to monitor the situation, while consulting with local and federal government agencies, to make adjustments to our normal operations to minimize the spread of the virus.
Due to the decrease in positivity rate in Lancaster county, we have made the decision to resume scheduled visitation for our residents and patients. As before, all visits must be scheduled with the unit secretaries at least 24 hours prior to the visit. All previous health directed measures remain in place and are listed below:
- Visitors will be screened prior to the visit
- All visits will be monitored by facility staff
- Masks must be worn properly by the resident/patient and visitor
- Hand hygiene will be required prior to and following the visit
- Social distancing is required during the visitation
- No visitors under the age of 19 will be allowed
- No pets are allowed during the visitation
- No food or drink will be allowed during the visitation
- If you are feeling ill or experiencing any symptoms, please do not visit
We have been in contact with our families and will continue to make ourselves available for any questions or concerns you may have. You are welcome to reach out to Melody Gagner, Administrator Long Term Care Services during regular business hours at (402) 413-3606 or after business hours at (402) 980-6998.