Dear St. Jane de Chantal residents, family members and caregivers,
As COVID-19 continues to impact our community, and as the weather begins changing, we will be implementing a new visitation policy that aims at keeping our patients and residents safe while also providing them with the opportunity to spend quality time with their loved ones. We are continuing to monitor the situation, while consulting with local and federal government agencies, to make adjustments to our normal operations to minimize the spread of the virus.
There are currently no confirmed or suspected cases of COVID-19 at St. Jane de Chantal. We appreciate your patience and assure you that the care and safety of our residents is, and will always be, our top priority.
Effective Sunday, October 11, 2020 the following visitation policy for all of St. Jane de Chantal will take effect:
- Visitation hours for each unit will be as follows:
- ECN visits will be on Tuesdays only- 10am-12pm and 6pm-8pm
- TCU visits will be on Wednesdays only- 9am-11am and 6pm-8pm
- VAU will have compassionate visits only
- Compassionate visits will be two times per month.
- Visitation may occur inside during inclement weather and will be held in a designated location within the building, not on a patient care area.
- All visits will be in 30 minute increments
- All visitors must schedule their inside visitation for ECN, VAU/TCU through the Unit Secretary at least 24 hours prior to visitation.
- All visitors must arrive 5 minutes prior to scheduled time to be screened
- Visitor and resident/patient will need to use hand hygiene prior to visit and end of visit.
- Visitors must remain 6 feet away from the resident.
- Both the resident and visitors must wear a mask at all times.
- All visits will be monitored by facility staff.
- No food or fluids allowed during scheduled visitation times.
We have been in contact with our families and will continue to make ourselves available for any questions or concerns you may have. You are welcome to reach out to Melody Gagner, Administrator Long Term Care Services during regular business hours at (402) 413-3606 or after business hours at (402) 980-6998.