The 30-bed unit uses a transdisciplinary team approach to care. Professional nursing and respiratory care is offered 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. The ventilator unit is one of only three in Nebraska and the special needs area is the only one of its kind in the state.
- The high nurse to patient ratio is ideal for complex patient care.
- The spacious rooms feature abundant natural light and scenic views of the courtyards.
- Assistive technology is available to help residents with limited mobility or muscle function to increase their computer skills.
- An on-site salon offers patients the convenience of beauty and barber services.
- Patients can choose from a wide array of extra-curricular activities, including Wii games, individual and group outings to concerts, the zoo, sporting events and more.
- A beautiful chapel features daily Mass and weekly ecumenical services.
- Alternative holistic therapy offerings include Tai Chi, yoga, aromatherapy, music therapy, in-room massage therapy, infrared mat therapy, light therapy, weighted blankets and pet therapy.